Business Survival Bootcamp for Rwanda
We understand this is a challenging and uncertain time for Rwandan business and entrepreneurs.
You are not alone. These are challenging times for businesses across Africa and the world. Individual entrepreneurs, small and medium-sized enterprises, and even large companies need the tools, resources and skills to cope with the disruption to the economy by COVID-19.
As the African Management Institute (AMI), we’ve been providing a free two week Business Survival Bootcamp programme to thousands of businesses and entrepreneurs across the continent since early April (if you’re not from Rwanda but want to participate, sign up here).
About this Rwanda Specific Bootcamp Offering
In partnership with partners Access to Finance Rwanda, the Private Sector Federation, and ConsumerCentriX, AMI is providing our free 2-week COVID -19 Business Survival Bootcamp series specifically in support of Rwandan businesses and entrepreneurs in these critical times. This short learning programme focuses on financial forecasting and cost management in an economic slowdown.
The Bootcamp includes:
- A 90-minute interactive webinar led by AMI’s expert facilitators
- Online access for two weeks to two practical tools to help implement what you learn in the webinar
- The opportunity to connect with other African entrepreneurs, who are also trying to navigate the challenges of COVID-19
- 2nd June 2020 at 1400hrs (Kigali) / Kinyarwanda | Open
- 3rd June 2020 at 1000hrs (Kigali) / English | Open
- 5th June 2020 at 1000hrs (Kigali) / English | Open
- 12 May 2020 (English) – 1000hrs (Kigali) | Completed
- 14 May 2020 (Kinyarwanda) – 1000hrs (Kigali) | Completed
In partnership with:
Sign Up Today / Iyandikishe uyu munsi