Survive to Thrive Scholarship Criteria
Thanks to the support of one of our partners, AMI is offering full scholarships to a limited number of businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Women entrepreneurs – You are a woman-led business and you can demonstrate that your business is at least 50% owned by women or women.
- Businesses whose primary focus is to address social or environmental needs – Your business’ primary focus is social impact. For instance, healthcare companies, green energy access organisations and others will be considered. In your application, you will need to explain how your business has a social or environmental impact.
To qualify for the full scholarship, your business must still meet the standard criteria for the programme which includes:
- The business generated between $10,000 – $500,000 in gross revenue in at least one of the last two years
- The business has at least 2 full-time employees and has been operational for at least 1 year
- The main applicant has to be the CEO, managing director, owner, or founder and they must be willing to participate in the programme
- Willing to work online – i.e. must have a smartphone/Internet connection to access online tools, courses, and the online community
- Willing to share key performance/financial data with us every month throughout the programme (so that we can track your growth progress). Read our data submission in our FAQs
Your commitment to this full scholarship would be to engage fully in the programme.