Junior Graphic Designer
Based on experience in Nairobi, Kenya
About AMI and the job:
AMI enables ambitious businesses across Africa to thrive through practical tools and training. We deliver blended learning journeys, combining a web & mobile app, in-person workshops and on-the-job practice to help businesses develop productive and motivated workforces, entrepreneurs build thriving enterprises, and job seekers advance their careers.
AMI is expanding rapidly. We have raised investment from international investors, established offices in Nairobi and Johannesburg, engaged an impressive portfolio of clients in East, West and Southern Africa, and trained over 27,000 individuals through 80 blended learning programmes in 15 African countries.
AMI is now looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to support the sales and marketing teams to provide print and digital media support. The Junior Graphic Designer’s Job Duties include:
- Create print and digital assets based on design briefs and marketing collateral from the various teams.
- Develop graphics that are visually appealing and on – brand using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop or similar design tool.
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy with focus on arrangement, size, font style and related aesthetic concepts.
- Work with team and other service providers to produce final design incorporating their feedback and/or change requests.
- Test graphics across various media ensuring to adhere to aesthetic design style guides, procedures, systems and templates.
- Assist and support Sales and Marketing team in executing projects successfully.
- Use processes, tools and control systems to deliver projects on time.
- Coordinate and discuss creative aspects with other team members working on the project.
- Graphic Design Skills
- Layout Skills
- Creative Services
- Customer Focus
- Attention to Detail
- Desktop Publishing Tools
- Excellent communication skills
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree in Graphic Design or related subject
- Good knowledge and use of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop softwares
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same field or related field
- Passionate about creative designs
- Innovative self-driven designer
- Can work with minimum or no supervision
For more details or to apply for the above role, please send a CV and cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for the role, to Imran Vaghoo at firstname.lastname@example.org.