The modern, on-demand learning platform to power performance and growth for Africa’s ambitious companies.
Upskill your workforce
With AMI’s scalable, modern workplace learning solution.
Combining practical workplace skills learning with content crafted for African businesses, AMI’s Enterprise Academy features a unique blend of on-demand courses and live learning experiences. Tailored to meet the needs of ambitious businesses, the Academy experience is designed and managed by AMI’s experts in collaboration with your team. Our scalable solution makes workplace learning simple, engaging, and effective, while also incorporating global best practices.
The AMI Academy Advantage:
- Easily managed company-wide & individual learning
- Fully supported practical learning experiences to enhance performance & change behaviour
- Access to AMI’s extensive library of courses, tools, case studies & learning app
Enterprise Academy Features
- Tailored Learning Needs Analysis (LNA)
- Learning consultations & support
- Customised engagement training & design
- Progress reporting & analytics
Platform, Resources & Tools
- Company-wide access to AMI learning platform & apps
- Dedicated & private learning academy
- Scalable user volumes
- Self-paced access to online courses, resources & downloads
- Platform support, reports & analytics
- Live Masterclasses with industry experts
- Discounted access to AMI’s workplace learning programmes
- Learning embedded “in the flow of work”
- Personal Development Plans integrated into Academy flow
- Feedback, and accountability systems
- Personalised learning journeys
I'm able to better manage my tasks and goals by setting definite deadlines and manage my energy & productivity.
- Anderson Bett, Customer Success Manager, PowerGen - AMI Enterprise Academy User
Africa's trusted training & learning partner
Africa's established and growth businesses are already learning and growing with AMI.
Learn more about the
AMI Enterprise Academy
Complete the form to connect with our team to learn more about the Enterprise Academy and schedule a consultation.
About the African Management Institute (AMI)
AMI enables ambitious businesses across Africa to thrive, through practical tools and training. We equip entrepreneurs with tools to build their business, help companies train their teams, and run work readiness programmes for young people starting their careers. AMI’s programmes combine online and mobile tools with in-person workshops and on-the-job practice and support.
AMI has worked with a range of businesses and organisations to support entrepreneurs and managers build and grow their teams and companies across Africa including Uber, Nestle, Radisson Blu, Mastercard Foundation, USAID, Shell Foundation and Equity Bank.
Since 2014, AMI has directly trained over 45,000 people in 39 countries across Africa.
AMI has a presence in 8 countries, with offices in Kenya, Rwanda, Senegal, and South Africa, and staff presence in Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Nigeria, and Uganda.