- 2018 Impact Snapshot
- 5 surprises for AMI during 4 years of developing people across Africa
- AMI closes $1.8M Series A to fund pan-African growth
- AMI launches $4.5M partnership with Mastercard Foundation in Rwanda
- Developing people – Does it really work?
- Entrepreneurship training is broken. Now what?
- How adults learn and why so many of us hate training workshops.
- New look. New name. Same big vision for Africa.
- Top 5 learning trends among African companies
- Working with investors to develop proactive talent strategies