Unlock Your Business Potential With A Free Learning Needs Analysis For Your Enterprise
Propel Your Business to New Heights- Discover Your Training Needs Today
In today’s competitive business landscape, staying ahead of the curve is essential for success. A well-trained and skilled workforce is the cornerstone of any thriving organization. That’s why AMI Enterprise is offering a complementary learning needs analysis to businesses that wish to train more than 5 of their employees.
Our comprehensive learning needs analysis will help you:
- Identify specific gaps and training requirements unique to your business.
- Craft solutions focused on solving your business challenges effectively.
- Enhance employee productivity and performance.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning.
- Gain a clear roadmap for growth based on comprehensive analysis.
Why Choose AMI?
- Expertise: Our team of experienced professionals has a proven track record of conducting successful learning needs analyses.
- Toolkit for business leadership and management: We have been empowering leaders, managers, and employees through evidence-based workplace learning programmes since 2014.
- Customized learning programmes: AMI’s programmes are built on research into adult learning and our extensive experience working with organizations in Africa.
- Bite-sized content on the go: Get the content you need, when you need it, via web and mobile.
- Human-centred learning: No boring lectures, no death by PowerPoint. We have learnt that adults learn by doing.
For context, the learning needs analysis is offered exclusively for businesses that are taking up our flagship programmes. Sign up before the end of January to be considered.
Sign up for our free learning needs analysis today
AMI enables ambitious businesses across Africa to thrive, through practical tools and training. We equip entrepreneurs with tools to build their businesses, help companies train their teams, and run work readiness programmes for young people starting their careers. AMI’s programmes combine online and mobile tools with in-person workshops and on-the-job practice and support.
AMI has worked with a range of businesses and organisations to support entrepreneurs and managers in building and growing their teams and companies across Africa including Uber, Nestle, Radisson Blu, Mastercard Foundation, USAID, Shell Foundation and Equity Bank. Since 2014, AMI has directly trained over 45,000 people in 39 countries across Africa.
AMI has a presence in 8 countries, with offices in Kenya, Rwanda, Senegal, and South Africa, and staff presence in Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Nigeria, and Uganda.