Survive to Thrive
We equip ambitious entrepreneurs and managers in Rwanda with the skills and practical tools to grow their businesses, teams and careers.
We offer fully virtual programmes in Kinyarwanda and English to enable you to overcome the challenges brought about by the COVID-19 crisis.
About the Programme
Through online courses, virtual learning labs and practical tools, you’ll learn the skills to market your business, manage your finances, set goals, undertake scenario planning and organisational risk assessments and boost your productivity.
Who: Company leaders (business owners, CEOs, managing directors and founders) along with one senior employee.
Duration: 4-month programme (with additional eight months of support and access to AMI resources.)
The applicant should:
- Be the Business Owner, CEO, Managing Director or Founder of a micro business
- Have a business that has been operating for at least one year
- Have a smartphone and/or laptop with internet connection to access online tools, learning labs, courses, and the online community
- Have generated revenue of 5,000,000 or above in the last financial year
- Have a minimum of 1 full-time employee
- Be ready to share key performance and financial data every month throughout the programme (for business growth tracking purposes)
By attending the programme, you will be able to:
- Set a SMART growth goal and implement the new business habits and tools in your businesses
- Track your business performance using AMI tools
- Improve your leadership skills, overcome challenges and motivate your teams
- Receive a certificate of completion after finishing the programme
- Network and share ideas with businesses and entrepreneurs in Rwanda
This programme helped me to step out of my business and look at it from outside. Being able to compare what should be done and what I was doing helped me make better decisions. Last year I had just started a new business and I used all that I learnt to make sure I started with the right structure. I am also grateful for all the content, the learning materials and tools. I appreciate how the AMI team follows up very closely to see how we are fairing on.
- Providence Ingabire, Ndege Tours and Travels, Rwanda
The Programme Includes
YOUR TOOLKIT FOR BUSINESS
More than traditional training - practical tools that you’ll use immediately
No boring lectures. Expect engaging Learning Labs led by world-class facilitators and interactive peer group meetings
BITE-SIZED CONTENT ON THE GO
Get the content you need, when you need it, via web and mobile. Access 20+ online courses & over 125 business tools