An exclusive community for ambitious African entrepreneurs who have completed an AMI programme. Keep networking and learning to achieve your business goals and grow as a leader.
Sign Up to Keep Growing!
More than a ‘business club’, Growth Network will help you achieve your business goals and grow as a leader.
- Get support setting realistic and ambitious ‘growth goals’ for your business – every year
- Access AMI’s world-class business tools, courses and resources – anytime, anywhere
- Connect with hundreds of other ambitious entrepreneurs from across Africa
- Get premium access to services such as exclusive networking events and mentoring and coaching
What’s the offer?
Achieve Your Growth Goals with AMI: Remember when you set your growth goal at the start of your programme with AMI? With Growth Network, you’ll get support to do this every year by setting your personalised growth goals through the AMI platform.
Learning & networking events – at your own pace: Learn and grow at your own pace by signing up for the events that you need, when you need them. We’ll be running monthly learning and networking events, open to all members. Opt into the sessions that work for you, and meet your needs.
Access to AMI Learn 2.0: Take your core practices, tools, and your pod to go with Learn 2.0. Get the support you need to achieve your goals – anywhere, anytime, online or offline.
Additional support: Set your goal and track your progress as a baseline – compete / lottery to access premium services – like:
- Mentor Match: Annual opportunity to be matched with peer-mentors in targeted pod groups
- Business Coaching: Chance to be selected for 1:1 professional business coaching.
- Who: Graduates of AMI’s Grow your Business or Survive to Thrive programmes
- *Cost: FREE. Sign up NOW for 1 year’s FREE membership, providing that you agree to membership requirements outlined below.
Limited Period Launch Offer. The cost will be waived if you remain a member in good standing. To do this, you need to submit your growth goal every year, measure your progress, and select practices periodically that will help you get there.
Contact Bornface Ontomwa,
AMI Growth Network Manager
WhatsApp: +254 700 101 134