Are you an HR or People Manager?
JOIN A FREE LIVE SESSION ON:
Agile Learning Practices to Boost your L&D Impact
Save the date
Date: Tuesday 6th December 2022
Time: Start – 12pm GMT / 1pm WAT / 3pm EAT
Hosted by: Asha Mweru Mbowa – Managing Director, AMI Enterprise
About the live session
In an ever changing business world, it is imperative that growing organisations and even established ones with c-suite management in HR, People Talent and beyond learn how to incorporate agile learning practices into their company culture.
Below is a preview of what to expect during the session:
- Understand the concept of agile learning.
- Learn how to create and implement agile learning strategies.
- Learn how AMI is incorporating agile learning into Managements’ Development Training.
- Access high impact coaching opportunities for People Leaders.
At the event you will also get an agile learning workbook.
Contact email@example.com if you have any inquiries.
TJ is the Lead Coach at TJ Coaching Services. She is also currently a People Growth Executive at Dot. Dot is a financial inclusion driven fintech in Africa. She thrives on supporting tech startups in their scale up journey. Prior to Dot, she was the Chief People Officer at Moove, a Fintech powering mobility
She has about 2 decades of experience and has held positions in several organizations such as:
- Chief People Officer at Gokada
- Senior Director of People at Andela
- Group Head, Human Resources at Minaj Group
- Head, Shared Services & HR Lead at House of Freedom
- Head, Business & HR Advisory at Capital Partners Ltd
- Consultant at Accenture
Under her leadership, Andela won the following awards;
- #1 Place to work in Africa (GPTWI)
- Most Fun & Friendly Place to work (GPTWI)
- Best Place to Work for Millennials (GPTWI)
- #1 to place to work in Nigeria (Jobberman)
- Employer of Choice (HR People Magazine)
- Best Recruitment Strategy (HR People Magazine)