Professionalise and strengthen micro-enterprises by helping entrepreneurs develop simple but effective organizational practices for resilience and growth.
About the Programme
Provide micro-entrepreneurs with expertise in simple but effective organizational practices that can strengthen and grow their businesses.
Participants will discover the basic skills and processes they need in areas like planning, money, and marketing, and begin implementing these during the programme.
With practical workshops, online tools, peer learning, and coaching, participants are well supported as they build a more robust and successful business.
The applicant should:
- Be the business owner, CEO, Managing Director or Founder of a micro business
- Have a business that has been operating for at least one year
- Have a smartphone and/or laptop with internet connection to access online tools, learning labs, courses, and the online community
- Have generated revenue of Rwf 5,000,000 or above in at least one of the last Two (2) financial years
- Have a minimum of 1 full-time employee
- Be ready to share key performance and financial data every month throughout the programme (for business growth tracking purposes)
This programme can be customized for various markets and languages, and our intuitive mobile app is easily accessible for micro-entrepreneurs with busy schedules and limited Internet access.
Book-keeping and cash management, business planning basics, reaching new customers, managing suppliers, controlling costs.
Business resilience and growth, including improved survival rates, revenue growth, and job creation.
This programme will provide you with skills on how to assess risks that may have a negative impact on your business and leverage the available opportunities to speed up your business growth and expansion.
- A 4-month blended programme
- 4 Online Learning Lab workshops
- Online courses/practical tools
- Peer networking
- Access to mobile app for business tools and finances
I learned how to network with entrepreneurs in the same industry and gained business partners, potential clients, and suppliers with whom I exchanged experiences and found ways to increase business profitability
- Robert Rugamba Owner of HFG Heritage Rwanda
The Programme Includes
YOUR TOOLKIT FOR BUSINESS
More than traditional training - practical tools that you’ll use immediately
No boring lectures. Expect engaging Learning Labs led by world-class facilitators and interactive peer group meetings
BITE-SIZED CONTENT ON THE GO
Get the content you need, when you need it, via web and mobile. Access 20+ online courses & over 125 business tools