Professionalise and strengthen micro-enterprises by helping entrepreneurs develop simple but effective organizational practices for resilience and growth..
About the Programme
Provide micro-entrepreneurs with expertise in simple but effective organizational practices that can strengthen and grow their businesses.
Participants will discover the basic skills and processes they need in areas like planning, money, and marketing, and begin implementing these during the programme.
With practical workshops, online tools, peer learning, and coaching, participants are well supported as they build a more robust and successful business.
This programme can be customized for various markets and languages, and our intuitive mobile app is easily accessible for micro-entrepreneurs with busy schedules and limited Internet access.
- Designed for: Micro-business owners
- Key topics: Book-keeping and cash management, business planning basics, reaching new customers, managing suppliers, controlling costs
- Key outcomes: Business resilience and growth, including improved survival rates, revenue growth, and job creation
- 4 Online Learning Lab workshops
- Online courses/practical tools
- Peer networking
- Access to mobile app for business tools and finances
I learned how to network with entrepreneurs in the same industry and gained business partners, potential clients, and suppliers with whom I exchanged experiences and found ways to increase business profitability
Robert Rugamba - Owner of HFG Heritage Rwanda