Transforming Enterprise & Supplier Development
AMI is transforming business learning and development for South African businesses and entrepreneurs. Focused on helping ambitious businesses grow and thrive, our programmes accelerate job creation and revenue growth with bespoke learning and measurable results for Enterprise and Supplier Development (ESD) and Socio-Economic Development (SED).
Our top quality customised programmes deliver impact for startups, micro-enterprises and established small businesses. AMI provides the following services to deliver core programming to achieve Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE or B-BBEE) across South Africa:
Enterprise & Supplier Development (ESD)
- Business Development Strategy
- SME Growth & Learning Development
- Sourcing & Selection
- Programme Management
- Monitoring & Evaluation
Socio-economic development (SED)
- Entrepreneurship Focused Community Programmes
- Workplace Readiness Programmes
- Targeted Stakeholder Support Systems
Core Learning Programmes for All Business Levels
AMI’s ESD design uses targeted and proven programmes to support job growth and business development:
- Business Survival Bootcamp – Help entrepreneurs and owners take action and save their business with practical tools for rapid financial planning, cost management, and strategies for adapting your business and products.
- Start Your Business – Empower aspiring entrepreneurs with this blended programme that guides them through the key steps to getting a business off the ground.
- Micro Enterprise Accelerator – Professionalise and strengthen micro-enterprises by helping entrepreneurs develop simple but effective organisational practices for resilience and growth.
- Survive to Thrive – Practical tools and strategies for businesses to apply immediately while navigating unexpected challenges, such as disruptions from COVID-19.
- Management Development Programme – Equips middle managers with skills they need to empower their teams and drive performance.
- Youth Enterprise Accelerator – Equips young people to find a job and succeed at work with practical and blended employability ‘bootcamp’ for unemployed youth.
Are you interested in learning more about how AMI can help you transform your ESD or SED programmes? Submit your information below to download our detailed brochure and to have one of our AMI South Africa team members contact you.
Request Information about AMI & Enterprise Supplier Development
Our Partners & Clients in South Africa
“ Property Point utilises the AMI Management Development Programme for senior managers in the businesses we work with to enhance the businesses talent management strategy. The AMI team is proactive, competent, professional and a pleasure to deal with. This ensures that the senior managers are able to build confidence and a sense of ownership in achieving the broader organisational outcomes of the Property Point programme.”
Desigan Chetty, Property Point Chief Operating Officer
The AMI Advantage
Our partners work with us to accelerate change through ESD programmes because of AMI’s strategic advantages in the following areas:
Virtual Learning On the Go
AMI’s adaptable learning experience is rooted in providing learning on the go through our mobile application, web platform, and virtual learning events.
Accredited Programmes Built for Businesses
AMI’s programmes are practical and applicable for businesses on day one. Our accredited programmes have been developed alongside Africa’s leading business schools, experts, and practitioners.
Individual Learning Journeys
AMI’s approach to learning design and business development planning is based on individualised learning journeys. learning design and programme participant selection criteria.
Measured Impact: Revenue Growth & Job Creation
Our proven approach to igniting job growth and business development is backed by our programme impact measurement and evaluation systems.
What participants say about AMI
In the tools, the one I found very useful to me is the customer services. I usually print them [AMI toolkits] out, laminate them, stick them on my walls at work and make sure that the girls who help me live up to the principles.
Ntomb’xolo Mholongo, Kiosk Owner at Unilever, KwaMashu Township, South Africa