Business Survival Bootcamp
AMI and BusinessLIVE have partnered to provide owners of small and medium-sized businesses with free critical business survival tools and resources during the COVID-19 period.
To help African businesses continue to thrive, AMI is offering a free webinar series , with a ‘COVID-19 Business Survival Toolkit’.
About AMI’s Business Survival Bootcamp
With the aim of equipping businesses with practical tools to face challenges brought by COVID-19, AMI is conducting a free virtual COVID -19 Business Survival Bootcamp. Designed specifically for owners of small and medium-sized businesses across Africa, this short learning programme and network focuses on financial forecasting and cost management in an economic slowdown.
The bootcamp is designed specifically for business owners and entrepreneurs. We are restricting attendance at these sessions to keep them highly interactive, so please only sign up if you’re an entrepreneur. (Don’t worry – we’ll run separate sessions for managers and leaders, and will notify you about those in the coming days). Please share with other entrepreneurs and business owners in your network.
The Bootcamp includes:
- A 90-minute interactive webinar led by AMI’s expert facilitators
- Online access for two weeks to two practical tools to help implement what you learn in the webinar
- The opportunity to connect with other African entrepreneurs, who are also trying to navigate the challenges of COVID-19
Note: The first 300 participants to register will be provided access to the webinar. After 300 participants are registered, overflow registrations will be scheduled for the next session. We will hold multiple sessions to ensure everyone can attend.
- Fri. 8th May 2020 at 1000hrs (SAST) – Completed
- Additional dates being prepared