Business Survival Bootcamp
This is a challenging and uncertain time for Africa's enterprises - from solo entrepreneurs to small and medium-sized enterprises and even large companies. Many companies are preparing to work remotely and planning for the business threat posed by COVID-19. Smaller businesses, in particular, may be unsure how to respond.
To help African businesses continue to thrive, AMI will be offering a free webinar series over the coming weeks, with a ‘COVID-19 Business Survival Toolkit’.
With the aim of equipping businesses with practical tools to face challenges brought by COVID-19, African Management Institute (AMI) is conducting a FREE COVID -19 Business Survival Bootcamp. This short learning programme focuses on financial forecasting and cost management in an economic slowdown.
The bootcamp is designed specifically for business owners and entrepreneurs. We are restricting attendance at these sessions to keep them highly interactive, so please only sign up if you’re an entrepreneur. (Don’t worry – we’ll run separate sessions for managers and leaders, and will notify you about those in the coming days). Please share with other entrepreneurs and business owners in your network.
The boot-camp includes:
- A 90-minute interactive webinar led by AMI’s expert facilitators
- Online access to two practical tools to help implement what you learn in the webinar
- The opportunity to connect with other African entrepreneurs, who are also trying to navigate the challenges of COVID-19
- Thursday 26th March 2020 at 1100hrs (EAT) Full | Completed
- Friday 27th March 2020 at 1100hrs (EAT) Full | Completed
- Monday 30th March 2020 at 1100hrs (EAT) Full | Completed
- Wednesday 1st April 2020 at 1100hrs (EAT) Full | Completed
- Friday 3rd April 2020 at 1100hrs (EAT) Currently Full
- Mon. 6th April 2020 at 1100hrs (EAT) Open Slots Available