CBWN-K COVID-19 Virtual Business Survival Bootcamp
31st Mar 2020 until 31st Mar 2020
- 9am until 10:30 am
About the Bootcamp:
This is a challenging and uncertain time for Africa’s enterprises – from solo entrepreneurs to small and medium-sized enterprises and even large companies. Many companies are preparing to work remotely and planning for the business threats posed by COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Smaller businesses, in particular, may be unsure of how to respond and adapt in a time of reduced spending and uncertain business activity.
The webinar will focus on Financial Forecasting and Cost Management in an Economic Slowdown. It will include:
- A 90-minute interactive webinar led by AMI’s expert facilitators
- Online access to two practical tools to help implement what you learn in the webinar;
- A Risk Matrix Tool to help you generate potential coping strategies
- Cashflow Projection Tool to help you manage your business cashflows
- The opportunity to connect with other African entrepreneurs, who are also trying to navigate the challenges of Covid-19
The first 60 participants to register will be provided access to the webinar. After 60 participants are registered, overflow registrations will be scheduled for the next session. We will hold multiple sessions to ensure everyone can attend.